Why SculpSure Treatments?
SculpSure Treatment Areas
- Double Chin
- Bra Lines
- Upper Abdomen
- Lower Abdomen
- Love Handles
The Story Behind SculpSure
- TECHNOLOGY - The medical science behind light-based treatments and body contouring therapies has come a very long way in recent years. Using a 1060 nm wavelength laser, SculpSure has firmly planted itself in the lead when it comes to the most sophisticated and most highly effective body contouring lasers.
- RESEARCH - Many years and a lot of funding went into the research and development revealing the perfect wavelength to be administered to efficiently and effectively destroy fat cells without causing burns and damage to the skin's surface.
- OUTCOME - SculpSure highly specific 1060 nm wavelength of focused light not only destroys fat cells, it may also help produce collagen and thereby improving the skin's elasticity and tightening skin in the targeted spots. This, no doubt, is an extra bonus for SculpSure patients looking to reduce fat and tighten skin in their problem areas.
How SculpSure Laser Treatments Work
- SculpSure warms up the targeted area as well as the subcutaneous fat cells
- SculpSure destroys the fat cells by vacillating between warming phases and cooling phases
- Over a short period of time the patient's lymphatic system naturally flushes the area of the dead fat cells leaving the body much trimmer.
Are the SculpSure treatments right for me?
SculpSure treatments are ideal for people with stubborn areas of fat, particularly those that seem resistant to diet and exercise. This treatment is not intended for weight loss results or people who are obese.
How many treatments will I need?
Every patient is different. Most patients see the best results when they have a series of treatments. We provide a customized treatment plan for your specific concerns and desired results.
What should I expect during my treatment?
Most patients feel a tingling sensation intermittently throughout the treatment, which is tolerated very well. Mild temporary side effects may occur including temporary tenderness, swelling or tissue firmness in the treatment area.
How long does the treatment take?
Treatment areas take as little as 25 minutes per session.
How Long before I can resume normal activities?
There is no recovery period. SculpSure treatments are non-surgical, non-invasive and require no down time. Allowing you to return to your normal activities immediately following the treatment.
When will I see results?
Patients may start to see results as early as 6 weeks following a treatment, as the body begins to evacuate the destroyed fat cells, with optimal results usually seen at 12 weeks.
What can I expect following the treatment?
You may experience temporary redness at the treatment site which should last only a few hours.