What is Botox?
Botox is a cosmetic treatment that will reduce the appearance of dynamic wrinkles and deep lines by relaxing facial muscles, so wrinkles can soften and diminish.* The active ingredient, botulinum toxin type A, has been FDA approved since 2002. This neurotoxin freezes communication between nerves and muscles by blocking the signal path. As a result, the muscles no longer contract as intensely.
What is Dysport?
Dysport (abobotulinumtoxin A) is an injectable dermal filler that offers temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrow. For men and women who are seeking a natural look, Dysport is proven to assist in smoothing the appearance of wrinkles by relaxing facial muscles. Similar to BOTOX Cosmetic, Dysport is injected directly into the target facial sites, preventing underlying muscle tissue from contracting.
Is BOTOX Right For Me?
Do you have:
- crow’s feet,
- forehead lines or
- frown line?
Botox treatment benefits include:
- No downtime or recovery required*
- Safe, FDA approved
- Enjoy results in as little as 48 hours*
- Prevents wrinkles from forming or worsening
- Look younger, less tired, and less angry*
Where Can Dysport Be Used?
Dysport can safely and effectively treat dynamic etched facial lines and help combat static or permanent wrinkles that, over time, may make a person look older and slightly angry. Areas that can be addressed are:
- Forehead lines (horizontal lines that span over your eyebrows)
- Glabellar lines (the short vertical lines between your eyebrows, sometimes referred to as the 11’s)
- Around the eyes (aka known as crow’s feet or laugh lines)
- On the bridge of the nose
- On the upper lip (vertical lines just beneath your nose)
- Masseter muscle (chewing muscle enlarged in some patients)
- Severe Frown (muscles that pull the mouth down)
- “Peach Pit Chin”
- Platysmal Bands in neck
*individual results may vary; not a guarantee